The Townsend Series
- Enchanting the Earl (Theo’s Story)–Release Date: April 17 2017
- Charming the Wallflower (Eleanor’s Story)–Expected Release Date: June 2017
- Robert’s Story–Expected Release Date: October 2017
- Georgina’s Story–Expected Release Date: March 2018
*All books in the Townsend series are novel length (50,000+ words) and can be read as stand alones.
Sisters of Scandal Series
*Though each book can be read as a stand-alone, the series’ order is listed below for those who would like to follow it. I’ve also included word counts.
**Just to clarify things further, the first three novellas make up the original series, which feature the three Middleton sisters. The next two novel length books are more like a spin-off of the series (The Mistake kicks off with a secondary character from the novellas).
Sisters of Scandal order and word length:
1. The Affair (Novella: 17,000 words)
2. The Wager (Novella: 16,000 words)
3. The Love Match (Novella: 20,000 words)
4. The Mistake (Novel: 54,000 words)
5. The Improper Bride (Novel: 65,000 words)
Other Historical Romance
Midnight Wish (Novella: 20,000 words)
*Previously published in A Midsummer Night’s Kiss anthology
Heiress Jane Cartwright wants a suitor who likes her instead of her dowry. Her parents want a titled son-in-law. When a stranger falls out of a tree and lands at her feet at the Midsummer Ball, she’s intrigued with this charmingly awkward, science-minded man. She thinks her deepest wish has been answered when she finds out he’s titled. But Jane learns that wishes can be fickle, and her whirlwind romance might just be too good to be true…